Experience clear, smooth, youthful skin with Forever Young BBL therapy. Effective on all areas of the body – face, neck, chest, arms, and hands.
Photo rejuvenation is a cosmetic treatment designed to produce younger and healthier-looking skin. As we age, we begin to see visible signs of sun damage. Time and lifestyle choices also affect the appearance of our complexion. This aged look may include freckles, rosacea, wrinkles, sallow skin, broken capillaries, dark spots, blotchy skin color, redness of the face and neck, enlarged pore size and uneven pigmentation. Photo rejuvenation is the only procedure that can treat vascular redness, the appearance of rosacea, pigmented brown spots, sun damage, skin texture, and collagen structure all at once.
With the use of BBL therapy — an advanced version of Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) technology — dramatic improvements can now be accomplished with little or no downtime and with minimal discomfort.
Before & After Photos
- Rosacea: Treatment reduces the overall redness, flushing and tiny blood vessels associated with the condition and often improves acne breakouts, which are common problem for rosacea patients.
- Sun damage to the face (photo-aging): Treatment reduces freckling and irregular pigmentation and creates a more smooth appearance to the skin and even some reduction in pore appearance.
- Sun damage to the chest and back (photo-aging): Treatment reduces the freckling and irregular pigmentation to the chest and/or back and improves the overall appearance of the skin. It also reduces the redness on the chest associated with excessive sun exposure.
- Sun damage to the hands and arms (photo-aging, also called “liver spots”): Treatment reduces the freckling and irregular pigmentation to the hands and even the arms, with improvement in the thin-skin appearance of sun damaged hands.
What our patients are saying…
I loved the results. I feel more confident and better about myself and I am looking forward to having more done later. The staff was very nice and made me feel at ease during my procedure.
– Patsy B., Martinsburg, WV