Facial volume loss contributes to the appearance of aging. Autologous fat — that is, your own fat — has many qualities that make it the ideal filler for correcting facial volume loss and for providing a subtle lift.
Reasons to Consider
- Is completely biocompatible and naturally integrates into the facial area(s) being augmented
- Carries no risk of allergic or foreign-body reactions
- Is readily available, easily obtained and inexpensive (when you compare fat versus hyaluronic acid dermal fillers in a syringe-to-syringe comparison)
- Injects to the same consistency as the surrounding tissue
- Does not cause a Tyndall effect (a bluish discoloration found when hyaluronic acid dermal fillers are injected too superficially or under very translucent skin such as that found under the eyes)
What Our Patients Are Saying…
I loved the results. I feel more confident and better about myself and I am looking forward to having more done later. The staff was very nice and made me feel at ease during my procedure.
– Patsy B., Martinsburg, WV